Es sind keine Produkte in Ihrem Warenkorb.
* Want to be a scrap quilter? Great! Want to think like a scrap quilter?
* Learn from a master! Lissa Alexander has spent three decades honing her scrap-quilting talents, and in her first solo book, she offers page after page of tips for making dazzling scrap quilts bursting with colors, prints, and textures.
* Learn Lissa's secrets for deciding which fabric combinations work (and understanding why others don't). Best of all, with a dozen patterns to choose from you'll discover how to (finally!) use your unique stash to make scrap quilts that sing.
* Includes a preface by renowned quilt historian Barbara Brackman.
96 pages, softcover,March 1st, 2018.
- Quilt Produkte/Patchworkstoffe werden geladen ...