You have no items in your shopping bag.
* How many fat quarters does it take to make a quilt? 6, 8, 10, 12, or 14--the choice is yours!
* America's favorite fabric cut gets a fun makeover in a dozen all-new patterns from popular blogger Andy Knowlton. In her happy color palette, Andy shares easy-to-sew quilts that will inspire you to break into your bundles, unfold your singles, or even cut yardage into 18" x 22" chunks of fabric to re-create these cheerful designs.
* Stars, pinwheels, arrows, and Churn Dashes are just a few of the classic motifs that get Andy's fresh fat-quarter treatment.
* No more excuses and no time to lose--you'll love reducing and restocking your stash to make these fat-quarter friendly projects.
80 pages, softcover, November 1st, 2019.
- loading quilting supplies/patchwork farbics ...