You have no items in your shopping bag.
* Let's go on a picnic . . . and return inspired to quilt! Sew cute critters, fancy flowers, birds and bugs, trees and turtles, and other odes to the out-of-doors with 30 adorable quilt blocks, each in two sizes: 6" and 12" square.
* The secret to making these charming designs? An easy stitch-and-flip technique that skips foundation piecing and templates--sew only straight seams!
* Create a fun sampler quilt--featuring all 30 blocks--plus seven companion projects including a table runner, tote, and pouches.
* Simply choose your favorite blocks and plug them into the patterns. With handy cutting charts and a lettering system for keeping track of where you are as you make each block, sewing will seem like a picnic!
80 pages, saddle stitched softcover, July 1st, 2019.
- loading quilting supplies/patchwork farbics ...